Salam semanis ukhwah

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

(You have to speak to be heard, but sometimes you have to be silent to be appreciated)
Assalamualaikum,

To the lover that have me and to the losers that lost me, I thank you for making me who me is today and me is stronger because of it. Keep moving forward although it's painful. Sometimes I just feel bad because I'm try to protect something that precious to me. I still don't understand it, so I cannot get it. But why does my foolish heart still choose this way. Now I began to think this is hopeless love hurts my heart so much. Heart always follow love and what am I going to do? Going from day to night, you are all I think about without doing anything right. I know people will look at me as so pitiful and silly. However, this heart still say it ''one day you will have what you have sacrifice'' because sometimes we have to sacrifice a lot just to get a little. Insyallah, I will always pray for that day to become reality. Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...